Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another "new" addition

Hello again,
You are probably wondering whatever would we be adding on at this point in time. Well, below is a picture of our much needed finally arrived (due to our procrastination) ROCKING CHAIR!! WOOHOO!!! Thanks to Martin's Home Furniture we can now call our nursery complete since we also purchased our cribs (shown in previous posts) there, too. We love Martin's Home Furniture (thanks Brad and Tom)...

The boys are modeling the comfort of the new chair and for those of you who have been counting this is finally a great picture of Brock, while the comfort of the chair was too much for Kyle.



We also experience our first bath time! It was fun for the parents but not so fun for the boys! Here are a couple of photos of Brock (since Kyle got his video taped) for your viewing pleasure- we just can't get everything done on both boys...we are not playing favorites of any kind here!!



We just realized today we don't have any photos of the the four of us. So Grandpa remedied this by taking a couple of shots of the Leman family this evening. As you look at the pictures below, you have to notice two things, one is that the smaller Leman's are much cuter than the older Leman's and the second observation is that both of the older Leman's look like they are getting more and more hours of well deserved sleep. The boys are doing great and mom is getting along well. Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers. (we can also see where the boys get their great looks from and it isn't from their father)...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute family pictures. Thanks for the updates.

Sara S.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Rob & Marla!!! Those are some beautiful baby boys. You sure know how to make some good kids:)

w/love - Joe&Holly

Anonymous said...

They are soooooo cute. We love them.

Arlene and Arlys

mb said...

Great pics!

You all look mahvelous!

It was great getting to help out on Saturday -- I brag about them every chance I get!

Double the pleasure -- Double the Fun!

Hugs, Aunt MB

Katie said...

you look great, I am so jealous. I have the flu, so I will be over as soon as we are all better. Love ya

Amber said...

I'm blown away how great you look marla after caring for two (I only had one!!) : )

thanks for the family photos - those were so fun to see!! I'll always remember what Jessica Leman told me when we were expecting Ava . . ."you want a rocking chair you can fall asleep in." Looks like you found one! : )

Anonymous said...

LOve the pics. The boys look like they are doing great! Keep hangin in there!

Anonymous said...

Nice photos. They are such cute little guys!! You two are looking good also. You are excellent parents already I can tell.

Love, Anne

Jessica said...

I love reading your updates! The boys are really cute! You are both looking very refreshed and perky! Cant say I ever looked that way until Will was about 3 months!