Saturday, March 8, 2008

Pitcher's and catcher's have reported

















As you can see, we have our uniforms on and are cheering for our favorite teams -yet to be determined (we will just go with Dad's Team for now). You may notice Brock is a little concerned about being unfairly influenced.

















Too many photos --"you have ENOUGH already--just feed us"
Majority of our photo's are when Brock and Kyle are happy or sleeping so we wanted you to know they have their moments!!

















"Good meal - pants are changed - time for a nap" says Kyle

















Kyle is quite a thinker.

















Dad is able to put Kyle to sleep by "singing" to him!

















Brock is peacefully sleeping - thinking about how he can influence Kyle into keeping Mom and Dad up tonight!

















Another picture of Brock napping after a feeding and diaper change

















Babies in bed together. They are so cute. Don't you just want to pick them up and kiss them? Mommy has trouble convincing her helpers that letting them nap in their beds is a good idea.


















This is a typical scene at the Leman household. Brock is alert and looking around while Kyle is snoozing away!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures!! I know I am one of the guilty ones that think holding them is better than letting them nap, but after looking at those pictures how can you not want to pick them up and love on them? I say there will be plenty of time for napping later.

Brad & Stacey said...

Thanks for making me smile! They are sooo precious!

I am in Croatia right now at a Women's Retreat. It has been great to just soak in the teaching and spend time with other women from all over the world.

Love to all of you!
Stacey

Amber said...

they're growing so fast - and while I know it is SO tempting to pick them up and snuggle them while they sleep, it is such a gift when they get older and easily settle to sleep in their cribs by themselves. My favorite time to snuggle ava has started to be when she wakes up and loves to snuggle awake in my arms. You do still get to love on them!!! : )

looks like they have a great mommy and daddy!

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I could be up there holding them right now! Hope you guys are doing well, and getting at least a little sleep! I love ya'll and cannot wait to actually hold my cousins in my arms! They are precious!

michelle

mb said...

I read this & thought of you . . .

"We were very close, very close and still are to this day. We were a sort of secret society, really. Being a twin gives you a unique sort of confidence; you know that wherever you are you'll be the first concern of another human being." Love it!

Enjoy the sunshine today -- won't be long 'til you're going for walks.

hugs, mb