Wow!! I can't believe that it's almost been a month since our vacation and I'm just now getting the pictures on the blog. Sorry to our faithful readers. Life is very different now with 2 VERY mobile almost 10 month old babies:). They are BUSY BUSY BUSY every waking moment and those opportunities that I had to blog when only one was awake are long gone. They are no longer good blog helpers because they won't sit and watch or play toys. No, they'd rather pull every piece of paper off of the desk, pound on the keyboard, or crawl under the desk and unplug all of the cords from the computer (which is really bad because mommy doesn't know where they all go!!:). Needless to say, when I thought I was busy before, I was really kidding myself. And, I have a feeling that it's not going to get much better any time soon:). All that said, they are becoming more and more fun every day. Challenging, yes, especially as we see those little eyes peek to see if we're watching as they head towards the forbidden for the 10th time in an hour. But its also fun to see their personalities continue to blossom, and their obvious love and attachment to us continue to build. I'll try to do better in the coming days, but no promises:). Without further ado, here are the vacation pics:
Playing toys with Grandpa on the glass coffee table. Mommy was a little worried when we saw the glass topped coffee table with wrought iron legs, but thankfully, there was no broken glass and no head injuries from falling on it:).
The Lemans hit the beach!! The boys loved the water and the sand on their feet. Too bad the water was so cold. It was a challenge to keep Kyle upright and dry. This little taste made us look forward to many more beach vacations in the coming years.
Brock, traditionally a warm water fellow, didn't mind the chill. He was in awe.
Kyle and Aunt Kara. I'm so glad that he will have a fish-like soul-mate to spend lots of time swimming with in the coming years. They both have a love for the water. She did a few baby-swimming lessons with him and even dunked him underwater. He didn't care a bit!!
"Let us go!! We're ready to run!!"
Grandma and Grandpa Martin with their boys. It was a blessing to have so much help and many extra hands along!! It actually made it seem like a vacation, not just another day in the busy life of twin boys in another location. We especially appreciated Grandma and Aunt Kara taking over for 3 nights so we could get some good sleep:).
Mommy and Daddy with Brock and Kyle

Tiptoe fun!!
Funny boy Kyle!! He found another cord to pull. I think this one belonged to Aunt Kara's laptop - oops!!
Brock ready for a swim.
4 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun! Christmas is going to be really fun for all of you this year:)
love and miss ya!
I LOVE their "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" shirts!! SO cute!
Glad you guys got to anjoy some time with family and warm weather!
Make sure you write down the cute things they say and do, like the growl, and even words they mispronounce as they get older. It's amazing, but you really do forget those things if you don't have a way to jog your memory!
I ditto Rebekah! Love those Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts. So cute!!!
Marie
Post a Comment