Monday, May 18, 2009

Stuck in a box!!

So, the boys were excited as usual about this box that they found in the entry way when they awoke from their nap. With their normal little boy curiosity, they had to climb up on the box as soon as it was discovered, but what they didn't realize was that Mommy had already opened the box. I was working in the kitchen when I heard the whimpers, and went to investigate with camera in hand. Here's the scene that I found:

"Help!! This box has eaten our legs!!"

"Mommy!! Why am I stuck in here? The other boxes always seem so nice!!"

"Can you talk this thing into letting us go??"

Brock - the frustrated one. Kyle - still just wondering what is going on.

"Maybe if I pull my leg up like this, it will let go."

"Nope, I think it likes my shoes, because it is definitely not letting go!!"
"Please, Mommy!! Put down that camera and get me out!!"

"Okay. If you won't listen to reason, I will just cry for real. Maybe then you'll listen to me!!"
All boys were rescued from the box as soon as this picture was taken, but I don't think that any lessons were learned. They still climb on any and all boxes in sight:).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for these picture...it was inevitable after seeing the previous days pics. So funny! No doubt this will not deter the next box from being a climbing toy again. =) Have fun little buddies...Aunt Kara will buy you all the boxes you want if you run out!

Love you!
Aunt Kara

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those Tupperware boxes!
Carol