Thursday, November 12, 2009

Two very cute cowboys!!

Here are some scenes from our Halloween adventures. I think that the boys thought that we had lost our minds somewhere in the move, as they seemed confused about why they had to wear these hats and carry around their cows which normally stay in their cribs:). You can see the confusion by the looks on their faces. Sorry to torture you with so many shots of the same scene, but their little faces cracked me up, and I couldn't pick just one:). Aunt Kara had bought them cowboy boots to finish off the outfits, but they got stuck in Denver when a foot and a half of snow delayed her trip home by a week:(. Oh well, cowboys are cute with tennis shoes, too!






"Okay, enough with this silly picture thing!! You keep talking about candy and saying "Trick or Treat", so let's get on with it!!"
"Ahhhhhh, this is what they were talking about!! I think I may like this Halloween thing." (note - Kyle got into his bucket, choose, and unwrapped this sucker all by himself. We turned around to find this when we heard paper crinkling in the back of the van.)
Brock didn't dive into his bucket on his own - he was too engrossed watching the Elmo video in between stops:).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww. How very cute!

Aunt Ruthie loves those cowboys!

Brad & Stacey said...

I love all of the new pictures!!!
Now show some of your new house! Are you still in B/N?