Monday, September 13, 2010
Sheep sheering and cake baking:)
This past weekend, the boys got much needed haircuts. I realized that it had been a while since their last haircuts, but we took off so much hair that it felt like we were sheering sheep:)!! It was also Aunt Ruthie's birthday so we baked her a cake. Like all kids, Brock and Kyle love to lick the beaters, so I got some pics of them in action with their new do's.
There's no combing necessary with these haircuts - which is good, because Mommy always forgets!! It's a good thing we have boys!!
"Yum, Mom!! I love frosting!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a couple of CUTIES! Looks like a fun time!
So glad I got to be with those boys on my birthday! (And you of course!) The cake was delicious! In fact, I am just ready to have a piece. Thanks for a great night!
So glad I got to be with those boys on my birthday (and you, of course!) The cake was delicious. In fact, I am going to have a piece right now. Thanks for a great night!
Post a Comment