Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lovin' the carmel-n-apples!!

Some of my favorite things about fall are the special treats that we only make this time of year. I'm not sure why we don't make them year round, but I guess it makes them taste extra special when we do!! Grammy made us a batch of caramel to dip apple slices in, and the boys are loving every drop of it. They've always liked apples, but boy, do they REALLY like apples these days:).

This picture may not be focused, but the boy sure is!!

Take a look at those sticky hands. This guy knows how to get into his work!

"Could you please stop with the pictures?? I'm trying to eat here!!"

Cheese ball!!

"I think my lips are stuck shut from this sticky caramel."

Closer look at the hands. "I'm saving this for later:)."

Open wide!

Watchin' my brother in action.

"Really, no more pictures!!"

So good, you don't even need apples - especially when you have fingers:). Thanks Grammy!!

No comments: