Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Since I totally missed wishing you all a Merry Christmas, I guess Happy New Year will have to do:). We are finally recovering from the Christmas/New Year party craziness, and I have a LOT of blog catch up to do. We'll see how that goes over the next few weeks:). For those of you who are regulars that are on our Christmas card list, please do not thing that we have crossed you off of the list. Christmas cards are one thing that went by the wayside this year for several reasons.
First of all, we have two crazy 2 year olds, and I can't seem to get a decent picture of both of them at the same time to save my life lately!! We made several attempts to take "Christmas Card" pictures, and no luck!! That, combined with a surgical recovery that I significantly underestimated and a camera that I am NOT in love with right now, left me with no good pictures and no umph to try any harder to get one:(. Maybe we'll have better luck next year!! Here are some pics from Christmas morning (too bad the first one didn't happen until then - it might have actually been a card contender:), and some of our failed attempts to get a good shot of the boys. Enjoy!!










Not sure how I got off centered here.
Sorry!!
























































Oh, and I have one funny pre-Christmas funny to share. About mid December, I was out for an evening with a good friend having some girl time. The boys were already in bed when I got home, but they were still awake so I went in to give them a goodnight kiss. Brock sits up to greet me, and asks where I've been and who I was with. "Mommy?" he says, "Next time you go with Becky, can I go too?". "Why?", I reply. Brock, with his most exasperated voice and hands out, palms up towards the ceiling dramatically says, "Because Daddy calls Santa all day long!!". What a funny (and apparently disobedient) guy!!

No comments: