Monday, March 7, 2011
Imaginations run wild!!
The boys' imaginations have been rapidly growing for the past few months, and it is so fun to watch as they play out what they see in their little minds. As you will notice in the remainder of the post, all of these pics are taken with jams on. We like laid back mornings around here and take full advantage of our stay-at-home time:). Here are some of the imagination scenes come to life from the last week or so in our house:
This day was a few weeks ago - I came into the room to investigate when I was hearing choo-choo sounds and found this very long train made with their vehicles.
Here they are - the conductor and the engineer:).
More sweet smiles to share.
I love how they started with the smallest cars and worked their way up to the big ones.
Seriously, Mom?!?! Put the camera away!!
Not sure how train making lead to book reading, but it's all good!!
A better shot of the train.
This series of pics was taken the day after we visited the Cars characters at State Farm. This structure behind them is State Farm, and if you look closely, you can see a loose representation of the 3 characters that we saw sitting in-between Brock and Kyle - made from Mega Blocks, of course:).
I was trying to persuade one of them to move to the other side so the picture would be more even, but neither wanted to move away from the "Cars guys", so this is the shot - still pretty cute!!
An aeriel view of the State Farm complex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love their little imaginations! Wishing I could come over and sit on your comfy couch some more! Miss you my dear friend!
what a talented team!
Post a Comment