Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Myrtle Beach
At the end of May and beginning of June, we were blessed with a week of beach bliss in Myrtle Beach, SC. But to start it all off, we spent the weekend in Georgia for our beautiful niece Courtney's wedding. I'm ashamed to say that I only pulled my camera out on 4 different occasions over the 10 day vacation (sad - I know), but I will write this one off to post-heart attack stress let down and give myself a break. I didn't really give any thought to the stress level at that time, but as I look back at the almost picture-less vacation, I realize that I may have underestimated it a bit:). Here are some (okay - all:) of the pictures:
Courtney and Will dancing at the reception.
Brock and Kyle watching the dancing - they were glad to have prime seating, right next to the dance floor, although they wanted nothing to do with the dancing - no matter who asked them to dance:).
Kyle - enjoying the show:).
Brock- enticed by it all - I have a feeling that maybe, someday, I might be able to convince him to dance with me:).
Then, he saw the camera and turned on the silly!!
And one handsome shot - to please his momma.
A picture with the bride and groom, and daddy because Kyle wouldn't get into the picture without him:).
The camera then went away until we spent the evening at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach. This place was so much fun - for many reasons, but they had these silly mirrors that the boys thought were awesome. The pictures aren't great, but hopefully you can see how funny they thought they looked.



And, on to the one day that I took pics at the beach while they were building a sand castle. The beach was wonderful and right behind our resort for very easy access. The boys enjoyed it, but not as much this year as last. They would play a little while, and then ask to head back to the pool because they could use their water shooters in the pool:). Oh well. Thanks to Grammy, Papa, and Aunt Kara, they would often get their wish and then Mommy and Daddy would get their wish for some quiet time on the beach. All were happy campers:).
Making one of many trips for water - they were troopers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment