
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Ali's newborn photos
The link to Ali's newborn photos has expired online, so for anyone who hasn't yet seen them, here they are. This is the new photo option offered through the hospital. A professional photographer comes into your room and takes the photos in about 10 minutes. It replaces the generic photo in the bassinet that they used to offer. I love that they do this, and would have given almost anything to have this of my boys. Unfortunately, with the chaos that reigned after they were born, they didn't have professional photos taken until they were 4 months old - something that this Mommy regrets:(. At least little Ali has hers:). Enjoy!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















2 comments:
Oh Marla! She is beautiful! That is so cool that they offer that now... I so wish I would've had that with my kids too! Hope you are all adjusting well.
I also should clarify that this is Todd's Betsy... not Jake's Betsy. Ha ha. Gets a bit confusing sometimes.
Little Ali is absolutely beautiful!
Congratulations! What a blessing!
Dennis & Bonnie
Post a Comment