Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tanner's Orchard

Each fall we take the boys out to Tanner's Orchard. I don't think I've managed to get the photos on the blog the last few years, but this time I am!! There are many fun things to do and yummy food to eat. My camera battery died 1/2 way through:(, but here are a few pics that I did get of some of the boys' favorites:

The goats are always one of the first stops. They act like they are starving, but in reality, they get fed all day long:). The boys were very brave this year - not timid at all.


"This tickles!!"


Notice Kyle picking up food off of the ground in this pic. It's pretty ingenious of Tanners to get people to pay to feed their animals. The boys beg every Grammy, Papa, Aunt or Great Aunt they can find for quarters to feed into the food machine:), but they've also learned to capitalize on the food that other kids drop on the ground. They've even learned to distinguish between the food pellets and other pellet shaped objects that are found on the ground:).





Love this - not sure what he is cheering about, but he sure is happy!!






The angle of this goat's head cracks me up - can't imagine how he didn't get stuck in the fence!!












Like the pink bow?? Makes Kyle look so innocent:).





This guy also cracked me up - It's not the greatest picture, but still makes me laugh.


I love the billy goat bridge, but I'm always sure to look up before I cross under it - never know what could fall from the sky!!


This was the first year that we let the boys go into the playground that you have to pay extra for. Years before we could just steer them in other directions and they never knew what they were missing:). This year, not so much!! They were VERY aware that there were cool things beyond the gate, and I was actually impressed by what they had. The "country-fied" miniature golf was not that impressive, but Brock really enjoyed it anyway:).





This is classic Brock - he's just like his Daddy - sticks his tongue out when he's really concentrating:).









See you again in the fall, Tanners!!

No comments: