My sweetie is growing up so fast (In know that I've said it many times, but it is true!!)
Here are some recent pics:
But, with this sweet face, who could get frustrated?? I know that this stage will soon pass.
She loves to make funny faces at us and definitely uses her brothers as inspiration!
She still looks so funny with those 2 top teeth poking out, but Mommy and Daddy were so glad to finally see them!! They were rough coming - for all of us!!
"Don't break that cracker up!! Give it to me whole!!". Did I mention that she knows what she wants, and scolds us regularly if it isn't her way:)??
"Here I come!"
Sweet!!
"Picture time's over, Mom. Now let me take a closer look at that camera!!"
1 comment:
I could just eat her up! I love her room too- she will never have to know that it wasn't finished until she was 10 months! Also love to see how busy the boys are! Looking forward to seeing you guys next summer :)
Post a Comment