Friday, July 25, 2008
Help!! Pee Pee Trials;)
Okay, so maybe it really isn't that bad when compared to the potty training trials that I've been reading about on some of your blogs, but this is a VERY common scene when I go to get the boys up - morning, noon, and night somtimes it seems. The boys are much more mobile and almost constantly end up on their stomaches to sleep. This has led to better sleeping at times, but much more laundry for mommy!! I've done everything I can think of, but Kyle seems to be a very heavy wetter, and I've been doing several bed changes(not to mention outfits) per day at times. I LOVE our built to grow cribs, but they are nothing close to easy to change the sheets on!! We use Baby dry Pampers in a size larger than their regulars at night, and regular Pampers during the day. I need help from all of you veteran boy mommas out there. I know that someone somewhere has to have a helpful tip for me. What can I do to keep the Pee Pee in the diapers where it belongs?? Kyle and Brock will be forever grateful also if someone can suggest a way to keep them from waking up wet!!
Here's my little buddy, soaked through his second outfit for the day already!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm sure you know and do this already, but you must point "it" down before fastening the diaper...
and when our kids started to have pee pee trials. I always knew it was time for a bigger diaper...it sounds like you already did that too. My only other recommendation is to use Pampers Baby- Dry which you also are doing... hmmm...you may have stumped me!
Sorry Marla and Rob,
No help from Iowa on this one. If anyone has any ideas how St. Louis can close a game I would appreciate that. Looking forward to spending time with Kara over Labor Day weekend.
Wyan and Kurt
I can't help you out with this but I sure do love looking at these pictures. Makes me want to run over there and hold and squeeze them! So I just might do that today!!!!
Auntie Ruthie
I don't remember whom I saw doing this, but someone used to put 2 pampers on at once, tearing the plastic outer lining on the inside one. I think it worked pretty well for them. Worth a try, anyway.
Aunt Sandy
Being a daddy instead of a mommy, I'm not sure what sizes they start at, but we found that Goodnights took care of the problem for us. But maybe they're only for bigger boys?
I've had many of issues with this with Ava too (so it's not just boys!). So I understand!
What I've found is that Huggies are the only diapers that carry her through the night. Even pampers most always ended up soaked through.
So we use Luv's during the day, and Huggie's at night. I've even used the Huggie's overnights before and those are great too although more expensive (of course!: ) ).
I've heard that sometimes this occurs in stages - like with a tooth or with a growth spurt and I feel like I"ve found that to be true with Ava too.
hang in there!
Post a Comment