Last week we were able to spend some time with the second set of twins in the Leman family - Dayne and Maggy!! We also were blessed with a visit from cousin Michelle. We had a fun but chaotic time with the 4 little ones, and Michelle got her fill of snuggles - big and small:). Dayne and Maggy are precious. It was amazing to think about how long it seems since we were at that cute little baby stage, yet how fast the time has gone by. I LOVE the stage where Brock and Kyle are at now (most days:), but definitely miss those little baby snuggles, and the fact that they stay in the same place that you left them in!!

Here's Michelle with all of the kiddos. She definitely has her hands full!! We offered to take Jake and Betsy for a night at the movies and let Michelle babysit, but she respectfully declined. I can't quite figure out why:).

Can you tell which one likes to be the center of attention?? Brock didn't seem too fazed by the babies, that is until I sat down on the floor to hold Maggy. That definitely got his attention, and the little boy who never has time to sit and snuggle suddenly decided to take a break and sit in Mommy's lap. Poor Maggy kept getting pushed farther and farther off of my lap as he scooted closer and closer to the center, and I eventually had to hand her off to someone else. He showed us again that he definitely is Mommy's boy!!
"Look guys!! He has one of those sucking things, too!!". Dayne's look of impending doom should of foretold us of what was to come next:

"See, I can pull that thing right out of his mouth!! He doesn't put up as much of a fight as Kyle does!!"

"Look!! There's another one!! Let me see if she has one of those sucking things!!". Maggy says, "I saw what happened to Dayne. Get this guy out of here!!" At one point during the evening, I noticed that Brock and Kyle were being very quiet behind the table in the kitchen. When I went over to investigate, I found them with one of Maggy's paci's, and they were taking turns giving it a try. Good thing she had another:).

Kyle was very excited when he found out that the seats rocked and was determined that both babies wanted a ride!! Hang on Dayne and Maggy!!

Maggy's not so sure about whether or not she really wants the ride that Kyle's giving her. He, on the other hand, is delighted with his work!!
Here's a sweet picture of Michelle working her sleepy magic on Maggy. I guess those crazy boys just wore her out!! We can't wait for the fun that these little ones will have growing up together:).
No comments:
Post a Comment