Monday, April 6, 2009

Stranded!!

Okay video fans - Here's 2 more. Brock's favorite new thing is to climb on the kitchen chairs, but when I took this video last week, he hadn't figured out how to get down. He now has it mastered, but it was fun to keep him in one place while it lasted:). The second video is the boys showing off some of their new skills. They learn new things everyday and this is just a sampling of how smart they are getting!!! Enjoy!!


4 comments:

Brooke said...

Those are such cute videos! You have such obedient little performers! :)

Marie Stork said...

I love that they know some sign language. What all do they know in signs?

Anonymous said...

Tell Kyle that I think I caught that kiss!! =)

Hugs and Kisses!
Aunt Kara

Marla and Rob said...

The boys have several signs that they know, some legit and some of our own:). The "real" ones are more, please, thank you, milk, and we're working on eat. The "made up" one is all done. It is starting to help some with communication as they are using them independantly, and not just mimicing us.