Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Leman Family Fun
Again, I can't get blogger to let me change the order of my pics!! I think maybe it's mad at me for being gone so long:). Here are some shots of our fun with the Leman family over the last couple of weeks. I didn't get as many pics as I should have, but here's what I got:
Brock's self portrait with Mommy. He loves to push the buttons on the camera (well, actually buttons of any kind:), and it's even better when it's pointed at him and flashes in his face. Maybe we'll have a photographer on our hands.
Cousin Austin, Brock and Kyle swinging on Aunt Amy's deck. Kyle seems to take a more leisurely approach to life, don't you think??
The boys had a great time swimming at the hotel with their cousins. Sorry I didn't get more pics of them in the water, but here they are all snuggled in their stroller for the ride back to the room. Nap time, anyone??
Daddy and the boys at the wedding reception. They were playing pacifier swap:).
Here's a close-up of the game. It's good to have something so simple that can keep them entertained:).
Brock wearing Daddy's jacket. He was freezing in there and this was all we had to keep him warm. What handsome men I have:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment