Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The new toilet paper.......

The boys (mostly Kyle) have a new scattering obsession - their diapers. These diaper holders have been hanging here since they were born, but apparently they went mostly unnoticed until this week. Now, 99% of the time when it gets quiet in the house, I can investigate and find them in their room emptying out the diapers.

Doesn't this face look like and expression of innocence?!? "Really, Mom - it wasn't my idea at all!! I only pulled out a few of the diapers - Kyle did the rest!!"

Guilty as charged!! The really cute part was that as I watched him, unaware of my presence, he would pull out each diaper, intently study Elmo ( his picture is on all of the diapers:), and then lovingly give him a kiss - every single one!! Too cute - what an Elmo addict we have!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's time for EA (Elmo Anonymous) for these little guys! Who would have ever thought 18 month olds would love a little red fur ball this much?! Hope they are having fun with gma and papa today!

Love,
Aunt Kara

Anonymous said...

They were doing this the other day when I was watching them. Too cute!

Aunt Roooof

Anonymous said...

Aunt Kara wants to see a picture of mommy with her boys on her b-day!! =) Happy Birthday Sister!!