Sunday, August 9, 2009
Water Table Fun
The boys got a sand & water table to keep them busy this year. But, since sand would most likely just be eaten or thrown, we are keeping it as just a water table for now:). They love to splash each other and enjoy using the garden hose to refill it the most!! Here's some pics of our adventures last week. I still can't figure out why Blogger won't let me move my pics, so they're out of order:(.
2 boys on a chair - we go everywhere together, even when Mommy wishes that we would leave each other alone sometimes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love these pictures...they are too cute!
I like the "water experts" caption...they look like little workers and appear to be really good at their job....having fun!! I'm glad they are still wearing those CO hats!
Love,
Aunt Kara
Post a Comment