Here are some of the funny things heard around the Leman household lately. And, might I remind you, these are the ones that they come up with all on their own - not the ones that they are repeating just after we say it. They definitely hear, and remember what we say, which can sometimes be a bit intimidating!!
Here are Brock's:
"Just a minute, Kyle" - I wonder who he's heard say this??
"What are you doing, Kyle?"
"Hello, Ruffie?? Hi!!" - as he picks up the phone for the hundredth time in a day and pretends to talk:).
"I need orange juice!!" - said with great desperation:).
And, then there's Kyle's:
"Mommy, where are you??" - as he randomly walks through the house looking for me. What I think makes this one so cute is the tone of his voice. He phrases it as such an important question:).
"I love you, Mommy." - This one I NEVER grow tired of hearing:).
When asked on the phone by Ruthie - was your dinner good??, Kyle responded "Yummy in my tummy!"
"Good Job, Mom!!" - not sure what I did to deserve this one, but I'm glad to know that they pick up on the praise that we give them, and are willing to give it back.
"I can hear an airplane!" - I think the boy has super sensitive hearing for airplanes, and also fire trucks, police cars, ambulances, etc.
At the dinner table the other night, Kyle turned to his brother and said "Mommy's proud of you, Brock." - Again, glad that they pick up on the praise:).
I'll try and be a better poster and finish up on some catch up pics soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment