Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Snow much fun!!!
The boys have been busy enjoying all of the beautiful snow that we have been getting. Their newest phrase is "I love snow", which can be heard many times throughout the day as they look out the windows, despite Daddy's attempts to teach them to say "Snow, phtttt!!".
Here's Kyle, trying out his snow boot legs. "Do you really think that I can walk in these things, Mom??" They were funny to watch on their maiden voyage in all of the snow gear.
Brock takes it all in stride, at least while he's still in the house:).
"They put us out here and give us shovels. Do they really think that we can clear this whole drive??!?? It looks like a big job for little us!!"
"I would rather stand here and watch the snow fall.", says Brock.
"Well, this patch is clear. I think that's good enough for me.", says Kyle.
Brock, still watching the snow fall. This boy never stands still this long any other time. We can't tell if he's just taking it all in, or if it takes too much energy to move with all of his gear on:).
After watching Daddy run the snow blower and Mommy shovel for a while, they decided their time could be better spent. They disappeared into the garage, and returned with their bikes. "Need a push, brother?"
Then, another trip into the garage produced lawn mowers, or mini snow blowers, if your imagination is working well:). Kyle got right to work on the driveway, but Brock decided to work in the garage for a while. I think he was ready for a break from the elements.
"These darn snow drifts!! How's a guy supposed to get anywhere with all of this white stuff to deal with??"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute
Post a Comment