Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day Blessings

Here's how my mother's day started:

with these beautiful roses. This was followed with a yummy french toast breakfast (not in bed - which was just fine by me - I don't like crumbs in my bed:), and a fun day with family.

Mommy and Brock. Unfortunately, we forgot to take our "Mommy and Me" shots until bedtime, so we all look a little tired, but it still counts.

Mommy and Kyle.

Mommy and the boys with Grammy after a fun dinner out.

Daddy and the boys with Grandma Leman after yummy strawberry shortcake with the Leman's.

A cute pic of Grandma and the boys.

Mommy enjoyed all of the festivities of the day, but I think that the highlight for Brock was getting to "drive" Papa's car in the parking lot of the restaurant:).

And, Kyle's highlight was honking the horn. These boys are crazy about horns, and I'm crazy about them!! What a blessing they are to this Mommy:).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Marla! =) You are a wonderful mommy and sister!

Love you,
Aunt Kara