A couple of weeks ago, the boys and I went to meet Grammy and Papa for a special treat - lunch at Steak-n-Shake. The boys had never been to S-n-S before, and it was a hit!! They didn't partake in the steak part of the experience, but boy did they enjoy the shake part!! In fact, that is the bulk of what Kyle ate for his entire lunch. Repeatedly throughout lunch, I could hear his sweet little voice saying "This is a GOOD shake, Papa!". Papa definitely got a kick out of this, and replied faithfully each time "Yep, it is, Kyle.". Brock also enjoyed the shake, but also got great satisfaction out of his grilled cheese and french fries. It was so much fun, that we are probably going to have to request another lunch date, and I'm pretty sure that Grammy and Papa won't say no:). While we were passing time before Papa could meet us at the restaurant, we went to a nearby mall that has this great tractor play area. It was so much fun for them to get to climb on the equipment that they are so enamored with as we pass by it on the road.
Between the chocolate shakes and the tractors that were just their size, I think that the boys would definitely put this "field trip" at the top of their list of favorite things to do:).
2 comments:
I like this one MUCH better! :-)
Aunt Rufie
Me too! Adorable boys and great tractors!
Post a Comment