Funny story about Kyle - This pic was taken right before nap time and he was tired. He rubbed his eyes and, I would guess, got some cookie crumbs in them. Any time his eyes itch or he gets something in them he says "I got a bug in my eye." I think this goes back to an evening bike ride earlier in the spring when I really did get a bug in my eye while we were riding. It really had an impression on him, and he's been imitating that scenario ever since. What a funny guy:).
Sunday, June 27, 2010
"I got it!!"
My boys are growing up fast!! Last weekend, when we were having lunch, we ended the meal with a favorite treat of Brock and Kyle's - Loft house cookies. They love them (and we do to:)!! I gave each boy one cookie and set about clearing the table and cleaning up the kitchen. The cookies disappeared quickly, as usual, and several times I hear Brock asking for another one. I had replied "No, one is enough." several times, but wasn't really paying attention to the actions that were accompanying his words. Then, from the table we heard, "I got it!!" in a small voice, muffled by something in his mouth. Brock had reached over to the table (when did their arms get that long??) and helped himself to a 2nd cookie. He thoroughly enjoyed each bite, but the best part was the proud look on his little face. Sorry that these pics aren't the best, but you'll get the idea.
Such a big boy who can help himself to what he wants:).
"See, Mom? Now I'm full."
Here's Kyle, because he's too cute to leave out:). He, while all of this was going on, was still slowly savoring his 1st cookie. Pretty typical - Brock wants his food whole (like a big boy) and eats as fast as he can in large bites. Kyle wants it "broken" and savors it all:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment