Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Big boy beds!!

I said it before, but if I say it again, it may just sink in:). My boys are growing up. We have definitely crossed out of "baby" realm - some time ago, but this past weekend made it very real. We converted their cribs into toddler beds. They are doing good thus far, and we are thankful. Here are some pics of the finished products and the proud boys, and then some of the work in progress - a little backwards, but it works:).

Brock and his "big" bed.

Kyle and his "big" bed.

"See, Mom, I can get out if I want to!!"

"Enough of the pictures. I'm ready for a nap!"

Still Mr. Smiley.

The boys helping daddy read the instructions. He was a little frustrated with all of the help from the very beginning, so he told them to go and read some books. They did, but had to sit right beside him, as to not miss anything important.

"See, Dad, I think it says that you should let me work the screw driver on this nice wood."

Tough guy.

Crazy man.

"Look at my great big muscles!!"

"See, I can do it, too!"

"Watch out, world!! Here I come - whenever I want. No more crib rails holding me back - no-sir-re!!"

Pure sweetness.