Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How do you eat an OREO cookie??

These boys LOVE Oreo cookies. But, true to their food personalities, they have very different methods of eating them. Here's a pictorial play-by-play of the cookie eating action around our house:


Brock - he's not afraid to dig in and get his hands dirty. "Mommy, can you open it please?"



"Two parts - good. Now I can get started on that cream!!"


"It works well if you lick it first, then dig your teeth in."


"Once the cream is gone, we're ready to dip it. This is my favorite part!!"


"And a little milk to wash it down."


"See - dip, then bite. It works!"


Now, do you want to see how this guy eats his cookie?? He looks pretty serious, don't you think??


"Cookie, please, Mom."


"I prefer to keep my hands (and my face clean) in this process. I need a spoon to eat my cream."


"This works well, don't you think?"


"Bite by bite, I get it done!"


"Almost clean."


"Now, for the dipping. For this, I don't mind getting a little dirty. Besides, I haven't quite figured out how to keep the cookie on the spoon yet."


"Yummy in my tummy."


This is what I turned around to find after I had told him that 4 cookies was enough. He was going to help himself!! What a pumpkin!!


And, one last shot of this sweet cookie face. It may take a lot of wash cloths to keep him clean, but he's totally worth it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a riot!!! So different, yet so alike!
Love,
Aunt Sandy

Marie Stork said...

Oreo kisses are the best mommy!