Monday, July 26, 2010

Florida 2010 - Part 2

Okay - so I'm finally getting around to the next batch of vacation pics. For those of you who are waiting to see the Mickey pics, you're going to have to be patient a little longer as I want to keep these in a somewhat chronological order. These pics are some more of our beach adventures. Enjoy, but I can assure you, it was much better in person:)!!

Making piles with the dump truck and concrete mixer kept Kyle busy for hours - literally!

We tried to bury them in the sand, but a leg was all they would let us do:).

"What am I supposed to do now, Dad?"

Brock staring at those waves.......again!!

Brock and Mommy snuggling on the beach.

Kyle - he's a workin' man! So cute in those sunglasses and hat. Ever since our trip, he has been very good at wearing and keeping on his sunglasses. He declares, loudly, whenever we're out on a sunny day, "Too bright!! I need my sunglasses!".

I think that this guy could have lived right here in the sand - playing with his trucks and shovels.

As I said before, our condo was very close to the beach, but the entry way from the street down to the water was long, and the sand was deeper and less packed, making it hard for little people to walk in. Mommy and Daddy were loaded down with all of our equipment, so the boys had to walk, and we would frequently hear cries of "Carry me!" or "I need help!". One day Kyle responded to Brock's cries of distress and went to his rescue. "I'll help you, brother." was what he heard him say as he headed back to where Brock is. I had to stop and get out my camera because I wanted to remember this scene forever. It melted my heart - and made me so glad that they have each other!!







Doesn't it look like Kyle's telling Brock a secret??


I love this little sandy bottom shot!

This one is a little blurry, but I'm sharing it anyway :). I just couldn't resist!!

No comments: