Saturday, August 7, 2010

Brock-love :)

So, any of you who know us well, know that Brock loves his Momma - a lot. Kyle is a Daddy's boy, and Brock is a Mommy's boy. It kind of works out:).

The boys have been on a kick of wanting to sleep with all of their animals in the bed with them - especially Brock. We've had to put a limit on the number of critters that he shares his bed with, but some nights he bargins for how many will make it into sleep with him. Here was a conversation that occurred last week as I was putting the boys to bed:

Brock: "Can I have the Moose in my bed with me?"
Mommy: "No, honey. You already have enough friends in bed with you tonight."
B: "Can I have the Monkey in bed with me?"
M: "No, not tonight."
B: "Can I have the lion in bed with me?"
M: "No, honey, you have enough animals."
B: "Can I have you in bed with me??" with a smile and his most pleading voice.

That boy does love to snuggle with his Momma, and she's really okay with this - most of the time:).

No comments: