Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm Thankful for.............

For the past week or so, we've been talking a lot about what it means to be thankful, and we've been giving examples of things we're thankful for. This morning we gave the boys the true test. Daddy posed the question first thing this morning...... What are you thankful for??

Here's how the conversation went..........

Dad - "Happy Thanksgiving!! What are you thankful for?"
Kyle - "I'm thankful for Brock, my toys, my tools and my house!"
Brock - "I'm thankful that Christmas is coming!! I'm going to have Christmas tree in my house with lights, and get presents!!"

I think that he's a little mixed up on our holiday conversations, either that or he has decided that he really, really likes Christmas. Who can blame the kid!!

We did eventually hear, along with many other things that they are thankful for, that Brock is thankful for his brother, but not his house. Too funny!

No comments: