Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blizzard of 2011 pics

Okay, so now that almost every trace of snow is gone, I'm going to put up my pics - just so you can all remember the snowiness:). I really do love snow. Up in the mountains out west with ski's on my feet is when I like it best, but I do enjoy it even here - I think it's beautiful. My hubby - not so much. Probably because he is the main snow-blower at our house. I'm the shoveler, but he's the snow-blower, and he does get the worse end of the job because he's the one on duty when it's more than an inch;). Had it not been for the on-so-ferocious wind, this would have been the perfect storm for me.

Rob trying to stay ahead of the snow on late Tuesday afternoon. Not sure it did much good, but it made him feel better:).

During our extended time in the house, we introduced the boys to Candy Land for the first time, and it was a HIT!! They loved it and asked (and still do) to play it continually. I was impressed at how quickly they picked up the concept of the game.

This little boy plays to WIN!!

This little guy seems to play more to enjoy the ride - most of the time. He does enjoy a good win once in a while:).

Daddy explaining the rules.

So focused!

Sweet.

Watching Daddy snow-blow on Wednesday morning.

Did he fall?? No - he's playing peek-a-boo with B&K behind the snow bank:).

Making a path through the piles of snow.

Can we PLEASE go out and "help"??

I got them all bundled up and they lasted for almost 5 minutes - it was so COLD!!!

Checking things out with Daddy. He did an awesome job!!!!!

1 comment:

Jeff S. said...

Today Candyland, tomorrow Settlers. Enjoying the stories.