Both of our boys keep us laughing on a daily basis. I don't do a very good job of writing things down, but as I look back over how quickly they are growing, and how much I have forgotten, I realize that I need to do better:). This is an attempt to remember today, an especially funny Brock day:).
Funny #1 -
Tonight we took a walk, and the boys rode their "big boy bikes". When given the choice of what activity they want to do, they will always choose to play baseball. We are trying to encourage them to ride more, but they still use training wheels and are pretty timid on their bikes. As we were walking/riding along, Brock looks up at me and says "Guess what Mom?"
Me: "What, buddy?"
B: "Do you know what it's called when you are riding a bike and it wobbles, but you don't fall off??"
M: "No. What?"
B: "A Miracle!!" (said with all sincerity and much emphasis:)
Funny #2 -
After Sunday School this morning, Rob asked Brock what he had learned today. He promptly replied, "We learned about the 10 leopards."
Rob: "What about the 10 leopards?"
B: "They were sick and God healed them."
R: "Do you mean the 10 lepers?"
B: "Yes, but sometimes I like to call them leopards."
That boy keeps us laughing:)!!
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment