Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mommy's lil' shopper??

Ali got this shirt as a gift from a friend of Mommy's who knew her in her "shoppin' days":).  Thus far, Ali does seem to enjoy shopping, but she enjoys anything that involves going somewhere.  She loves to check out new places.  We'll see, as time goes on, if she's a shopper.  But I must confess, I'm enjoying having a little girl, and it's fun to think of having a shopping buddy in the future:).


                                          Sorry- don't know why this pic didn't turn:(.  

                                                              Love this smile!!

These pics were taken in April.  As I look at it, I can't believe how much she has grown and changed since then!!  Here hair is much fuller again, after having lost a lot of it around the sides when she was 4 months old.  As of today, Ali is getting ready to crawl.  She gets up on hands and knees and rocks, and she can scoot herself backwards, but that only makes her mad, as it gets her farther away from her goal:).  I can't imagine that it will be long before she is off and going, then watch out brothers:)!!  She "talks" a ton, and has been saying "Da-da" since the week before Memorial Day.  As with any baby, we're not convinced that she knows what she's saying, but regardless, one person in this house is really enjoying her first word:).  That's okay - it's his turn since the boys both said "Ma-ma" first:).  I'll get some current pics of her up soon!!!

No comments: