Just in case any of you are still out there............
We are still here! I have reached my picture limit with blogger and am in the process of getting the first part of the blog printed so that I can delete it and add more. I have printed 2008 in book format, but am not completely satisfied. So, until I've exhausted all other possibilities of how to make it more to my satisfaction, I am hesitating to delete anything and move forward. If anyone has had experience with blog printing and has any recommendations of good websites, please let me know!!
We'll be back soon, and I'll have a lot of catching up to do!!
Monday, January 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HI Marla,
I have not tried the Blog to book feature, but I have used Blurb for other photo books. I highly recommend it. They have the blog to book option. You download the program on your computer and then it allows you to work with it offline. Prices are good and quality is excellent.
I use Picasa web albums and connect them to my blog. When I used up my picasa online space I was able to buy plenty of more space for $2 a month.
Anita Wilkinsonb
Post a Comment