Brock was in an especially good mood at bedtime tonight, and several things that he said NEED to be remembered:).
Many times, I refer to the boys as "B&K". Not sure where this came from, and I don't do it all the time, but apparently it is enough to leave an impression on them. As Rob and I were leaving the room after tucking them into bed, Brock calls out, "Good night, M&D!". Made both of us laugh out loud! Then came the warm fuzzy part - Daddy was closing the door and he says, "Dad, don't forget to tell Mommy that I love her!". This boy loves his Momma, and it warms my heart so!
Then an even warmer fuzzy happened as he continued - "Dad, don't forget to tell Mommy that I love Jesus!". It is so awesome to see his little heart showing through more and more each day.
Both boys have gotten to be so expressive at prayer time - it is good to see their hearts growing in faith.
Love my boys!!
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment