

Forgive me if I've posted alot of sleeping pics lately. It's then that I have time to stop and realize how beautiful, amazing, and wonderful they are, and it makes me want to take pictures. Brock and Kyle both set a new sleeping record last night. They didn't wake up to eat until 4:30am!! This is great, considering that we started the bedtime feeding at 8pm. Mommy and Daddy are so grateful for more sleep. I do believe that we may start to feel human again sometime soon!! But please know, Brock and Kyle, how much Mommy and Daddy love you, no matter how long you sleep at night:). You are our most precious gifts!!
2 comments:
They certainly are precious!
Keep posting pictures!
We don't know each other, but I am a distant cousin of yours and discovered your blog I think through Jen H's. She is also a cousin of mine through my dad's side who I saw recently at my uncle/her grandfather's funeral in Gridley. (These AC and former AC connections can get detailed!) My mom is Mim from Alabama, and she is your dad's first cousin. Anyway, I've been following your darling twins' pictures and wanted you to know how enjoyable it's been. Thanks for a fun read from time to time. --Ann Bailes
p.s. I know a lot of your Martin relatives--Denise (my kids are friends of her kids), Arlys & Arlene, etc.
Post a Comment