Monday, June 23, 2008

Daddy's Post

Dad came home to a wonderful surprise the other day, BOTH of the boys were wearing my favorite color!!! In the first picture Brock and Kyle were looking at me in amazement that Mommy put on the outfits without Daddy knowing. They were surprised Mommy didn't put her favorite color on one of them, because they know what color Mommy likes.

Brock is saying I am so "cool" in this outfit...I am so glad I got to wear the coolest logo this time!
Aren't we just adorable! We love rooting on our favorite teams!

Kyle is giving us a big grin because he knows he is sporting the logo and the Cardinals-- we love the Cardinals!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at those boys smile, wearing their Cardinal outfits. I knew who posted this one without even reading it! Must say it is a good one!!

Ema said...

Oh, yeah!! My favorite picture so far of them!!!!
Go Cards!

Anonymous said...

So very cute! Those are definitly their colors! I imagine they'll be wearing them to St. Louis before very long.

Anonymous said...

Yikes! The former English teacher misspelled "definitely"! Please pardon!

Anonymous said...

What darling babies! I'm sure the Cardinals would be proud to have their suits on such cute little guys. I love to see their pictures..What a joy!

Dave Leman said...

These guys look like WINNERS in their Cardinal outfits. No wonder they are smiling!! I can't wait to take them to a ballgame.
Uncle Dave

Anonymous said...

Very cool pix! Go Cards!! They absolutely look good in these colors! Miss you all and do appreciate being able to watch these guys grow on this blog!

Anonymous said...

What's all the excitement about these cardinal uniforms?? When the time comes I think the Cubs will come up with the $$ for a major trade!!

Love,
Grandpa