Friday, June 6, 2008
Pics in a Crib
These pictures were taken Thursday after a nap. Lately, the boys have been watching and reaching out for each other more and more. They seem to be very aware of each other's presence, and even gravitate towards each other when playing on the floor. I put them in to cuddle together, and eventually arms are entwined, and someone is sucking on someone else's arm. I couldn't get a clear shot of that, but will keep trying!! They are also very aware when I pull out the camera these days, and stop whatever it is that they're doing to watch me instead. This makes it hard to catch them in their funny acts!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Saw them in church Thursday night. I'm thinking Sunday I need to hold one of them for a few moments. It's been a LONG time since I've held them. Just watching them Thursday night they seem to be so content.
They are just soooo cute!!!! The only thing I'm noticing is that are not wearing any of their Cardinal attire! :) I think I need to come over and visit again!
I can't believe how big they are getting! It has been WAY TOO LONG since we have seen them. We need to make some plans to get together! I miss my days of coming down to help. Hopefully you will still want me to do that once in a while in September when school starts again!
Love you all!
Stacy
those pictures are so precious!! twins are so special!
Post a Comment