Here are a few cute scenes captured around the Leman house in the past week:

"Boy mom, he sure is comfy to lay on!!"

All smiles, and a little bit mischevious, too!!

"Can't we just have a conversation without a photo session??"

Hanging out with Grandpa - so much fun!!

Rubbing Daddy's face, a nightly ritual.

Mid-scream pic - He can really get your attention if he tries!!

"Oh, the places I can go now!!"

"I promise Mom, I was only feeling his hair." Kyle's wimpers suggested otherwise.

All smiles - so much fun!!

"Doesn't everyone lay around with their legs in the air???"

Scenes from a tickle session. Daddy loves to get the boys laughing!!
2 comments:
The photos are so fun. Love them and thanks for sharing!
Marla,
I saw your Dad in at Coops and ask him to see a picture of the twins and he gave me your blog something alot better. Now I can keep up with them see how they are growing and what sports they are doing I think their uniforms were Red! right Cardinals!!
I was so excited to see the pictures of the babies. Marla you two are doing a wonderful job and it's a fun job you look so happy. You're very well blessed.
Maybe one day if your at your parent please call I would love to hold them for a minute or two. Maybe it will bring back memories when I took care of you as a baby. They have beautiful blue eyes and growing so fast.
Please take care tell the boys we love them.
God Bless.
Love,
Kathy & Milt
Post a Comment