Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Feed Me!?!

When the boys are finished eating, we (as most parents do:) get a wash cloth to clean them off. Many times, we clean off the tray first to prevent the inevitable food throwing on the floor event that ensues if we let it lay around too long. On this particular day, Kyle appeared to be done eating and I cleaned off his tray. I went over to the sink to rinse out the rag, and when I turned around I found this:

Kyle had pulled the pocket of his bib up on his tray and was eating his leftovers:).

"I'm dumping them out so I don't miss one bite! I'm a hungry boy, you know!!"

"Looks like it's empty. Now what do I do?"

"I wasn't done yet, Mom!!"

"If I sit here patiently, do you think that they'll give me more food??"

"See, all gone!! I guess I'll just have to wait until snack time."

No comments: