Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Smear Job :)

When Kyle's done eating, sometimes he has a funny way of telling us:

"I'm already a mess, and I don't want to eat any more of this cereal bar. What should I do with it?? Throw it on the floor, throw it on my brother, or rub it all over my face??"

"Well, it smells good on my hands. Maybe it would smell good all over my face."

"Ewwww. Squishy!!"

"Uh oh!! I think I got fruit spread in my eyes!!!"

"Might as well get the hair while I'm thinking of it!!"

"There!!! All done. Do I look good or what?!?"
And just because this cuteness can't be left out:

2 comments:

Marla said...

I love the photos. Wouldn't you just love to get inside there little minds to see what they are thinking. Thanks for the play date last week. It was fun playing with the boys!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! I hope they went straight to the bathtub after this meal!

Auntie Ruthie