Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Look where I am - all by myself!!
Brock is turning into quite the climber. It's a common to find him sitting/standing on top of anything that he can get his little knee up onto. Last week, he decided to go on a big adventure - all by himself:). Who knew that an empty laundry basket could be a stair way to the oh so exciting land of couch?!? I knew that he was playing with the laundry basket, but this is common, so I didn't think anything of it. That is, until I heard the grunt. That last, give it all effort that it took to hoist himself up over the arm of the couch (I'm not going to tell him that it would have been easier if he'd pushed the basket to the front of the couch:). I went over to the living room to find this:
One very happy boy!! And, he could finally reach the remote, to boot!!
Here's the scene of the crime. What a clever thinker to build his own stair case!!
"I'm sooooo happy!!! I'm up here all by myself!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Waaaaay too cute!!!
Auntie R
That is too cute- that was a great play-by-play!
Post a Comment