Thursday, June 11, 2009

My little asparagus eater!!

Brock LOVES asparagus!! He eats an adult size portion every time I serve it and asks for more (in his little point and grunt kind of way:). Thanks, Papa, for growing it so well. We're going to be sad to see this season come to an end, but bring on the sweet corn!! Here he is chowing down on his new favorite veggie!!

"I think I'll eat all of this, and maybe my brother's, too!!"
"Hummmm. Which one do I want next??"

"I'll try this one. It looked pretty good."
"Yum!! It is good!!"

"Now, to wash it down with some milk."

Kyle says "I think I'll just have some milk!! This asparagus stuff is for the birds, but Mommy just won't give up. I hate to think about her making me try TWO pieces every meal when I turn 2 years old. That's just a silly rule, don't you think?!?!?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brock...you are just like your mommy, Gma and Gpa Martin! Kyle...I'm right there with you little buddy. Hold your nose and choke 2 down and you'll be fine. You may even like it by the time you turn 30. =)

Love you both,
Kara