Thursday, June 11, 2009

We were supposed to be getting our jammies on, but.........

.........we decided to run away from Mommy and ride on our vehicles instead (best garage sale purchase that Mommy has ever made, by the way)!!

"Awwww, Mommy, do we have to go to bed?? I definitely don't feel tired yet."


"I'm just trying to get back into the bathroom to play in the sink some more. With my trusty train, I can reach this door handle, and light switches, too!"


"You're so funny, Mommy. We're not any where near ready to go to sleep!!"

"Okay. So they take their hand and put it on this knob here. If I could just get my little hand to make this turn, I'd be in!!"

"I'd better work fast. Soon, she'll put down that camera and I'll have to resign myself to finishing this task tomorrow. Oh well, I've got nothing but time:)."

No comments: