Monday, June 29, 2009

Mr. B's antics of late

Our Brock is turning into quite the mischief maker lately. His smile gives him away every time!! Here's what he's been up to in the past week:

Undressing himself in bed. We are sharing the pic of the shirt removal, but didn't get a shot of him with no pants - this was another day:).

Climbing out of the straps on his highchair. This is as far as he has gotten (thank goodness), but if we're not watching closely, I'm sure he'll push his luck a little farther when he gets the chance!!
Not just unrolling the toilet paper, but shredding it!! I was working with Kyle one day last week, and I came out of the boys' bedroom to find this.

"Let's make sure to spread it out a bit so that it's more dramatic!!"

Looking so proud of himself:).
He definitely keeps us hopping and keeps his brother inspired. It does make for some funny pictures, though:).




2 comments:

Marie Stork said...

Boys, they do keep one busy!

Anonymous said...

In the picture of Brock in the hallway holding the paper, he looks like he is saying "Well let me explain why this was a great idea mom!". I think Kyle is giving the appearance in the bathroom pic like "I had nuttin to do with this mom...honest!". So adorable!! Can't wait to watch them confetti gma and gpa's house in a few weeks!

Love you,
Aunt Kara