Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 boys in cute new fall jammies!!

Here we are sporting our new fall jammies. Thanks, Grandma Leman!!!

Remember when they used to sit so nicely in this chair for pictures?? Not any more!! It's a trial to keep them in one place for any amount of time:).

Especially when you can flip the cushions back, rock really hard and touch the sound machine - by yourself!!

I think he's saying "No no!!", because this is usually what they hear when they do this!!
Funny story from this morning: I awoke to hear Kyle playing with the window blinds (as he often does), and Brock yelling "Mommy!!! Daddy!! NO NO!!" to tattle on his brother. What a riot!!

1 comment:

Brad & Stacey said...

Wish I had new fall jammies!

I do however, have new cookbooks from you my sweet friend! I meant to thank you awhile ago and just kept forgetting! Danke! Danke!