Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Two boys and their (favorite) dog..... and a frog:)
Here's some pics of Brock and Kyle with their outside friends. With all of this amazing weather this summer, they've had lots of bonding time.
Kyle and his "Ribbit!!". I love his face in this picture (I think he was saying "Ribbit!!"). This frog was in the landscape when I purchased this home almost 5 years ago, and went largely unnoticed until the boys discovered him this summer. They love frogs of any type (just in pictures so far - whew!!), and would routinely pet and pick up their friend when outside playing. Unfortunately, the love was too much for the frog to take, and he ended up in pieces on the driveway. So long, dear friend!!
Okay, so this is another pic without a dog in it, but I had to add another precious pic of my little Brock:).
Showing off his new skill of dog walking. They love to hold Addie's leash and say "WALK!!!". Poor Addie - can't a dog get a break?!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwwwwwwww, how sweet!
Addie loves those boys too!
Addie's mom :-)
Love the SOLD sign in your yard. Can't wait till ours says that!
Post a Comment