Monday, March 29, 2010

Two year pics

Okay - so I thought that the 18 mo pics were a challenge - keeping them in one place - but the 2 year pics turned out to be just as tough. We went mid morning -they weren't tired or hungry, and they were in great moods at home before we left. But once we arrived at the studio, they turned into zombies:). They would barely smile (until the photographers started to play ball with them), we rarely could get them to smile at the same time or look in the same direction, and they were clearly not entertained with the whole ordeal. Here's a sample, and, needless to say, we didn't buy all of these:):



"Really, Mom, why are we laying here on the floor??"

"What you got over there??"

"What?? Hold hands?? Why??"

Brock - not so amused.

"Want to play catch, anyone??"

Not too bad, except for those darn, ball-catching arms:). Thank goodness for photo shop:).

We definitely didn't buy this pic, but I think it's so cute. He looks like a chubby little guy, which he is not:).

Maybe a smile - forced.

Dazed and confused again about why these people think I should be smiling at their antics:).







"Sit on this block. Hummmmm. I just don't get this."

"Don't worry, brother. I don't either."







We did get some cute pics, just not what Mommy had imagined:). But no matter how silly their faces were, you just can't hide the cuteness of these 2 little guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, you just can't hide the cuteness. It pops out all over the place. What a couple of cuties!!! Looking forward to Easter dinner at Scott's with all of you!
Love,
Aunt Sandy

Anonymous said...

No, you just can't hide the cuteness. It pops out all over the place. What a couple of cuties!!! Looking forward to Easter dinner at Scott's with all of you!
Love,
Aunt Sandy