Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt........

Cancelled!! Due to rain, the much anticipated egg hunt was a bust!! The boys were a bit confused (Mommy had been teaching them about hunting for eggs, so when there were no eggs and no hunting, they thought she had lost it:), and a little disappointed - until they each were given a bag full of candy. Since they couldn't put it into the eggs for the kiddos, they just handed out a bag to each child who showed up. What a treat!! We let them hold their baskets on the way home, and gave them each one piece to eat. Needless to say, the temptation was too much, and you might just be able to see the foil covered egg in Kyle's mouth in one of the pictures below. Luckily I decided to take the picture, and turned around just in time to get my shot, and then retrieve the still foil covered egg from his mouth before he ate it:).

"So many good things to eat, so little time. I guess I'll just examine each one!!"

"Hummmmm. I wonder if they'll notice that this chocolate egg in my mouth is still covered in blue foil??"

"Oh, Happy Day!!"

"Yummm, which one should I eat first when we get home??"

B&K with their baskets - now this is happiness:).

"Can I carry this around my neck, for easier eating access??"

"Look at how heavy they are, Mom and Dad!!"

I love the expression on Brock's face.

And what a cutie - eating those little chocolates one at a time:).
Maybe we'll get to hunt for eggs next year, but for now, a full basket is fun enough:).

No comments: