Friday, April 23, 2010

We LOVE the park!!!

With all of this wonderful weather (today excluded:), we have been spending alot of time at the parks. We are so blessed to have many wonderful parks at our disposal, and the boys fondly name each park based on the color of the slides (This was their own naming system - I was pretty impressed that they came up with it, and it helps me know where they want to go. Now, if only I can remember where the slides are which colors!!). They are pretty trust worthy, so far, and are obedient to my directions, so I've let them explore on the equipment and am amazed with their abilities and their courage. Here are some pics from one of our visits to one of their favorites:

Peek-a-boo!! I see you:).

They love the "curly slide". It is definitely a favorite......

....for both of them.

Brock figured this one out all on his own.

They love to bounce......

....and bounce.
King of the mountain - this definitely matches his personality:).

This is one they have not mastered yet, but boy do they exert some energy trying!!

Climbing the big rock is a thrill, from start........

.....to middle..........
....and finish:).
This is another yet to be mastered. I had to go and rescue this stuck boy, after I took his picture of course!!
Swinging is a good way to rest and regain some more energy ......

....to climb, climb, climb.

And last but not least, the "shaky bridge". Mommy loves the parks, too, because it uses alot of energy, and may even make nap-time just a little longer:).