Friday, April 9, 2010

First Ice Cones:)

Well, the boys have definitely had their share of ice cream, but we realized late last week that they had never had their own ice cream cones. They had always just shared ours, and never seemed to mind:). To celebrate Daddy's birthday, we went out for pizza and ice cream, and they enjoyed their very own cones to end the evening.

They even had eyes on their ice cream, which was their favorite part:).

I'm not sure which is more fun for this antsy little boy - his own cone, or his own chair.

Brock, telling us a story about his ice cream - a common occurrence these days. He seems to talk non-stop, but it is so cute.

Yummm!! I'm off of my chair again - ahhhh - freedom!!

They even liked the cone.

Brock, too!!

I love this pic of my smiley boy.

Daddy and his boys. Happy belated birthday, Daddy!!

No comments: